Mountain Parks Region Patients
Our Mountain Parks Region spans west to Revelstoke, through Golden (also including highway 95 south from Golden to Radium Hot Springs); East to Morley and Ghost Lake (excluding Cochrane, Bragg Creek and Redwood Meadows); North to Jasper (excluding Hinton east and other communities on highway 16 west outside the park boundaries); and South to Fairmont Hot Springs.
- The Surgeons run a weekly clinic in the Banff Mineral Springs Hospital for permanent residents from within the Mountain Parks Region.
- Dr. Heard runs a clinic once a month at the Golden Hospital, primarily for residents of British Columbia who reside within our Mountain Parks Region.
- You must be a permanent resident of the region and be referred by your family physician or a sport medicine physician, to be eligible for one of these clinics.
- Before coming to your initial appointment we ask that you fill out 3 assessment forms: one for your medical history (patient health history questionnaire), one consent for research (research consent) and one for your area of injury (knee, shoulder, other). Please bring these completed forms along to your appointment.
- When you come to your first appointment, please check-in at the front desk.